Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today~

Today we:

Crawled through the tunnel


Played outside...
And what would a day be like without brother-aggravation?
I have no idea. Perhaps we will find out someday...actually, probably not. These kids love to aggravate each other.

It's a brother's lot in life.

It's really hard to get a real smile out of this kid...and here it is! 

This boys blonde curls are to die for. (and they're about to be cut, gasp!)


This weather is so beautiful (and weird!), we just had to get out in it. We also had a sword fight, chased around the house, ate our snack outside, read our Bible story outside and did some work with our numbers and letters. Minus a little mommy-discouragement, I'd say this was a great day.


This is the game we use when we work on letter sounds and recognition, spelling, and sounding out words. 
Someone gave this to us for Jude's birthday last year, and we use it quite often. I love it! If you have a preschooler and are looking for a way to work on letters and sounds with them, I'd encourage you to add this game to your collection. Kids can learn and have fun at the same time! 
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see my son isn't the only one who likes to aggravate his younger sibbling! I have several pictures similar to the one of them "hugging". :)

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)