Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meatloaf and menu time

I'm doing my menu a day earlier because there is something else I want to write about tomorrow.

So, I realized while doing my menu this week that a bunch of things got bumped from last week. I don't remember why that happened. I think one night I made something else on the list early and then one night I substituted something for a homemade pizza night...but at least we didn't spontaneously eat out and spend money we didn't have. I'm grateful not to have given in to that temptation, at least!

Here's our menu for the week:

Wednesday
Grilled cheeses & turkey roll ups

Thursday
pork stir fry (this keeps getting bumped, hopefully I will actually cook it this week)

Friday
fried chicken breasts with steamed veggies

Saturday
homemade pizza rolls (bumped)

Sunday
leftovers (or chicken sandwiches)

Monday
Chicken tacos (bumped)

Tuesday
*homemade meatloaf, mashed potatoes & green beans

Wednesday
chicken & mac n cheese

*I have never, ever made meatloaf before. In fact, I don't even like it. But, since it is Valentine's Day, and I love my husband so very much, he specifically requested this, so I am giving it a try. Wish me luck!
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

1 comment:

  1. "Loaves of meat" totally gross me out, too, and like Ross, my husband loves it as well! It's generally my "go-to" meal to prepare for the family if I'm out of town or will miss a dinner with them for some reason!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)