Friday, February 17, 2012

Goals update!

Today I've spent the majority of the day running errands, doing lots of baking and getting ready for the boys' birthday party tomorrow.

Since I don't have a lot of time, I will get right down to it.

Here is how I did with my goals this week:

1) Our daily schedule - I honestly forgot about this until last night. But, I did work on it a bit last night and I have a rough draft of how I would like for our day to flow. Hopefully I'll finish it up this weekend and be able to start on Monday.

2) Read our Bible story every day. Sadly, I did not do this. I think we may have read it once or twice, which is ok, but the goal is to read it every day. So, hopefully having a flexible daily schedule will help keep me accountable in this.

3) Plan some activities for us to do during our learning/play time. I sort of did this. I looked at the book I mentioned in my original post and got some ideas, but I need to go one step further and plan them out, then actually prepare for them. 

4) I cooked the meatloaf! And it went well, yessss!

5) Do some planning for future blogs/duties to delights posts. I planned out a week's worth of posts, but haven't gone any further. So, I got a good start. Obviously I need to give this a little more attention because I don't have a DtD challenge for next week. Maybe I'll just post some inexpensive food ideas for parties, since I did a lot of research on this this week.

6) I am not going to say anything to jinx myself about us being well, but we're ok for now. :) 

7) Less tv time this week. We did this, actually. Jude still watched a few shows he likes and had a few movie nights, but we scaled back the amount of time significantly. I am happy about this!

8) Finish the marriage book I'm reading. Nope, still not done. Hopefully this week!

It felt good to write out my goals and forced me to work on some things I've been putting off. I think I might start doing this weekly. Now I must finish making yummies for tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)