Saturday, December 31, 2011

Post Christmas Post

This might have been the best Christmas ever. Not because of some huge thing that happened, but just because being with family meant more this year than it ever has. 

Highs of Christmas 2011:
Jude and Ezra on Christmas morning. They were super cute and they made it fun. 
Being with my Mam Maw and Ross's Grandma again this year. This makes me so, so happy. All that was missing was Naughnie!
Meeting Lainey Meade. She was so yummy! 
Each moment spent with each family member. Every single one was special. More time with the hubs (love his 2 weeks vacation at Christmas time!), giving Phil his birthday card that the boys made him, giving my sister a gift this year (which I'm not always able to do), the awesome food my mom and Mam Maw made, laughs at the table with the in-laws, jokes over matching pjs, great talks with my mother-in-law, and the generosity of others always humbles me. I truly felt loved and I hope I was able to make someone else feel loved also. It was such a great year and to be honest, I'm a little sad its over. 

You can't have a holiday without a few pictures, so here is our Christmas in photos:




Now its 2012 (can't believe this!) and while I know I have no control over the things that will happen this year, I have been reflecting on it nonetheless. Goals, dreams, hopes, plans, its scary and exciting at the same time. While I have no idea what is going to happen this next year, I do know one thing. I desire so much in 2012 for my understanding of who Jesus is to grow, so that my faith will grow as well. So much so that I just can't keep it to myself. That is my main hope for the new year. 

What about you, any new year's resolutions?

♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)