Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Menu plan~

My menu plan threatened to be thrown off this week because Kroger was out of boneless skinless chicken breasts...again. So I had to make a few adjustments, and it took me a long time at the store of figuring out and deciding what to do instead, but I finally got it done. And here it is!

Tonight
Fixing chili for my small group tonight, my mama's recipe

Thursday
Roasted chicken leg quarters and beans & cornbread

Friday
Fish n chips (potato wedges)

Saturday
Homemade pizza

Sunday
Leftovers

Monday
Turkey paninis

Tuesday
Cream cheese chicken and broccoli
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)