Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm back!

Until Saturday, anyway. Ahh, back to the swing of things. I always love being with family. There's just such a comforting feeling that comes with being with family, where you can be yourself, be and feel loved and love back in a really strong way. Its such a great thing. 

But today, back at home, there is laundry that is being done and a house that needs picking up. ...I should probably be doing that now. 

Instead, I want to share a few things that I received recently that I am in love with. 


These pants from Old Navy. I put them on and they felt like I was wearing a piece of heaven. In fact, I may never even take them off. They're only $6 online, so if you're thinking of getting yourself something nice and comfy, or getting an inexpensive gift for someone, get them a pair of these. They will thank you...and be warm in the process.

A sweet friend gave me this cookbook for Christmas, and I have to say, I just love the Pioneer Woman. I use a lot of recipes on her website and am really pumped about trying out some from her book. 

And these two books I checked out from the library:
I'm really excited about reading these. The Family Meal is written by a gourmet chef and he's adapted some really nice recipes so that us domestic ladies can use them. He explains how to cook them from start to finish, all the different ways you can cook an egg, what different oils are best to cook with, and lots of other really good information. I like cookbooks, but I really like books that help you in the kitchen. The second book I don't know much about, but it looked interesting. This subtitle sounded intriguing to me: Family, France and the Meaning of Food. We shall see!

What are you loving and excited about these days?
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)