Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Christmas!

We went to the library today for story time, to see Santa, and to have some yummies that were provided to everyone by the library. I am so thankful for our library and their employees. All the free fun kid activities they provide are so great. We have such an awesome library! It was a good time, but the kids were so restless and running all over the place. It made me tired! Even so, Jude enjoyed seeing Santa and being with our friends, of which I was glad. Ezra had a good time too...for the most part. He loved the food, the playing, but did not love sitting in Santa's lap. He did cry...and quite loudly. I only tortured him for a second, quick enough to get a picture. If you haven't seen the picture on facebook, you should go check it out. It's quite comical. Good thing he won't remember it, right? Well, except for when he looks at the photo when he gets older and wonders why I would do such a horrible thing to him. It wouldn't be Christmas without a few tears!

Some photos I got of the kids today:



This weekend we plan on going to look at Christmas lights, one of our favorite annual Christmas traditions. If you have never looked at lights with a 3-almost-4 year old, you are missing out. It is really fun, and I'm looking forward to it. 

Only 11 more days til Christmas!! (hope you all have your shopping done...we do NOT. eeek!)

♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)