Thursday, December 15, 2011

Menu plan~

This is an unusual week, being that we'll be having dinner with our families a few of those nights and will still have a week's worth of meals. And I'm going to try my best to stretch the budget as far as it will go, being as close as it is to Christmas, our budget is even tighter than usual. So, this week, boneless skinless chicken breasts are still on sale, so hopefully they won't be out this time! Here we go:

Thursday
Easy night (because it is shopping day), something like hot dogs & mac n cheese (nutritious, right?)

Friday
Turkey (or pork chops), mashed potatoes & steamed broccoli (amended to tilapia and potatoes, the pork chops at Kroger were outrageously expensive and I couldn't find any turkey-except big huge ones)

Saturday
Chicken pasta pesto & spinach salad

Sunday
Christmas dinner with family

Monday
Dinner with family

Tuesday
Almost lasagna 

Wednesday
Homemade ravioli with spinach filling (trying this for the first time, we'll see how it turns out!)

Thursday
Chicken soup and bread

♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)