Friday, April 13, 2012

Recent Goodwill finds

I know I've talked about the Goodwill before, but I've never posted any of my finds from there. Most of the time when I go in, I walk out with something. There's always a cute, casual shirt or a fun colored cami that I don't mind spending $2 on (I just found a royal purple one, yay!). It's also a really great place to donate unwanted or unused items! I have taken numerous things there to rid my house of clutter. On my last few trips to Goodwill, I found a few great summery items.

A super comfy/cute green flowy shirt...


Comfy grey skirt from Charlotte Russe

Springy cardigans (I've also found a light green one and an orange one that I love)

And a few other items I didn't post as well. I always love it when I find a good deal on just about anything, but especially clothes. Clothes are so expensive these days!

Obviously I can't say enough about Goodwill, it's such a great organization. So everyone please shop, donate, and save a life!
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer and Copyright

All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Whether you try any of my methods or ideas is totally up to you. I am in no way saying you should do everything the way I do, every family is different and you should find out what's best for yours. I would, however, be delighted if you tried some new things in your own lives (whether be my ideas, your own, or someone else's), and shared it with me.

Also, you may use any of the content of this blog for your own personal use, but please do not take the ideas on my blog and claim them as your own. You may link back to my site with proper credit. This is much appreciated.

Helpful Sites

The Frugal Girl (frugality, repurposing, etc)


The Pioneer Woman (recipes)


MCP Actions (photography, PS/PSE actions)


Coffeeshop Blog (photography, digital design and PS freebies)


Digital Photography School (photography)